Monday, June 11, 2012

I
would
say
what
I
felt
but
whenever
I
am
not
around
you
it
feels
better
than
when
I
actually
am
with
you

when
I
actually
am
with
you
I
understand
the
problems
of
the
people
of
the
past

I
get
it
I
get
it

remember
the
games
that
were
are
and
always
will
be
mine

remember
that
the
only
reasons
were
impenetrability
of
barriers
that
not
even
you
can
destroy

reasons
of
preferred
enjoyed
tested
movements

reasons
of
precautions
made
and
not
made

reasons
of
the
never
ending

reasons
of
man
made
rivers
that
flow
north

don't
confuse
I
for
the
things
I
am
not
which
are
the
things
that
most
see
of
I

you
will
know
it
you
will
see
it
you
will
taste
it
you
will
crave
it
you
will
yearn
burn
turn
learn
it
but
never
earn
it
not
even
when
it
is
too
late

already
picking
up
where
I
left
off
and
hitting
the
fucking
ground
sprinting
faster than I ever was before

No comments:

Post a Comment